Brilliant Smile. Healthy Life.
A HIPAA Compliant Website
- Farber Center is the Leading Expert in LANAP© Laser Surgery- A Revolutionary Breakthrough to Gum Surgery. No Cut, No Sew, No Fear.
- Premiere Provider for Same Day Smile/All-on-4® – Change Your Life Forever & Restore Your Quality of Life in Just 1 Visit!
Why Choose Farber Center?
At Farber Center, we deliver optimum health through excellence, technology, and real understanding. We believe in the things that are most important to you in Periodontics.
- Understanding: You will feel listened to and you will feel empowered. We listen to you and answer any and all questions you may have.
- Brilliant Results. Healthy Life: Not all periodontists are the same. Dr Alan Farber and associates Dr. Vasilki Batalias and Dr. Chris Chrondrogiannis are committed to providing the best results anywhere. We believe in a connection between oral health and your general health and approach our treatments with your whole health in mind.
- Technology: We are diligent in our efforts to provide the latest in dental technology. This means a better diagnosis, faster treatments with less pain, and a better recovery for you.
Take a look at our latest video, Part XIV in the interview series with Long Island Periodontist, Dr. Alan Farber. In this episode, Dr. Alan Farber describes the many advantages to laser gum treatment and the positive effect it has on your overall health.
True Patient Care
I’ve been seeing Dr. Batalias for my dental implant. She is great and the staff is as well. Everyone is friendly. They walk you through the procedure and keep you as comfortable as possible, checking in with you throughout. My tooth extraction was pain free and recovery a breeze. I had my implant put in and it was pain free as well with only mild soreness. They even topically numb your gums before injecting novacaine. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have periodontal work or implants done. Update: I went to work the day after my implant, no swelling or pain and my co-workers couldn’t believe it.
– Christina B.
I like going here for my Dental care. Dr. Farber and his staff are nice and friendly, and I would recommend Farber Center to anyone who needs care.
– Peggy K.
I was treated by Dr. Batalias for periodontal work and a dental implant. Over the course of the treatment, she was excellent and very knowledgeable. Extremely caring with a wonderful personality and above all no pain!! The staff is excellent as well-extremely kind and courteous. I highly recommend them.
– Richard T.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Alan Farber and associates, Dr. Vasiliki Batalias and Dr. Chris Chondrogiannis are committed to providing the best results anywhere. We believe in a connection between oral health and your general health and approach our treatment with your whole health in mind.
Dr. Alan Farber
Dr. Vasiliki Batalias
Dr. Chris Chondrogiannis
Read More about Dr. Alan Farber
- B.A. degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1980
- D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch at San Antonio in 1984
- Completed the accredited advanced specialty education program in periodontics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1987
- Class president of his graduate program
- President of Suffolk County Dental Society
- President of Northern Brookhaven Dental Group
- President of the Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Assistant Clinical Professor in Periodontics at the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dentistry
- Founder and director of the Long Island Dental Forum, the Mid Suffolk Dental Group, the Suffolk Implant forum, and the Suffolk Forum for Excellence in Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Periodontology, the New York State Society of Periodontists, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, ITI- International Team of Implantology, Suffolk County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association
- New York State Certificate for Accomplishing over 2500 hours of continuing education.
Community and Volunteer:
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, President
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, Fellow
- Vistage International, Founding Member
- Clinical Advisor to Nobel Biocare Implant Company
- Certified Lecturer for Straumann Implant Company
Dr. Alan H. Farber and his wife, Debbie, have three boys: Zachary, Derek, and Jared.
Debbie runs a retail woman’s boutique in Woodbury, New York.
Dr. Farber’s hobbies include Photography, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Travel, Computers, and he is an avid Wine Collector.
Read More about Dr. Vicki Batalias
- New York University College of Arts and Science Seven Year Combined Degree
Program, BA/DDS. New York, NY Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY. Doctor of Dental Surgery
- New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY Certificate of AdvancedGraduate Study of Periodontics
- New York University College of Dentistry Academic Scholarship
Honors & Awards
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- New York University Periodontics Honors Program
- Certificate of appreciation for outstanding active participation in teaching assistant in Periodontic Educatlion, NYU Periodontics
- New York University College of Dentistry Dean’s List
Community and Volunteer:
- Special Olympics Special Smiles Program
- Dental Outreach Program to provide screenings and oral health education to inner city youth
- Archangel Michael Ladies Philoptochos, Philanthropic Organization Member
Married to Dr. Jorge Matos (Orthodontist)
Three children, Sofia, Theodora and John
Read More about Dr. Chris Chondrogiannis
- B.A. in Biology and Psychology from New York University
- D.D.S. from New York University College of Dentistry in 1997
- General Practice Resident at Manhattan Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center from 1997-1998
- Periodontics Residency at Manhattan’s Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center from 1998-2001
- Chief Resident of Dental Services at Manhattan veteran’s Affairs Medical Center from 2000-2001
- Partner at Madison Avenue Periodontics
- Associate at Farber Implant Center
- Former President of the Hellenic Dental Society of New York
- Course Instructor of the New York Academy of Dentistry since 2004
- Member of The American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, Chairperson of the New York County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association, New York Society of Forensic Dentists
- Fellow to the New York Academy of Dentistry
Community and Volunteer:
- Certificate of Appreciation by the American Academy of Periodontology in recognition of contribution to the victim identification efforts of September 11th, 2001
- Certificate of Recognition by the Office of The Chief Medical Examiner of New York City for service to the Dental Identification Unit December 2001- May 2002 following the events of September 11th, 2001
Runner in New York City Marathon, 1997 Married to wife, Linda Two children, son James and daughter, Amelia
Follow Us on Facebook
|Monday||8:00am - 4:20pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 1:20pm (alternating 9am-6pm)|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm (alternating 10am-6pm)|
|Friday||7:20am - 1:20pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 2:00pm (closed every other week)|
Write Us A Review
|Monday||9:00am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm (alternating 10-6pm)|
|Saturday||8:00am - 2:00pm|
Write Us A Review
Farber Periodontics, P.C. *Farber Center For Periodontics & Dental Implants is not an Article 28 Facility
Copyright 2016 Farber Center. All rights reserved. | Design & Marketing by Banyan