Blog

Tag: Alll-on-4

Increased Tooth Loss for Senior Citizens

The Farber Center for Periodontics knows the difficulty associated with aging and the effect it can have on your teeth. The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research¬†states that 27.27% of seniors over the age of 65 have no remaining teeth. Out of the remaining¬†72.72% of seniors over the age of 65 who still have… Read more »

Ceramic Implants and Their Advantages

There are two type of dental implants on the market today, ceramic and titanium implants. Ceramic implants have been used in our practice for about five years at this point.